Cameron on Christmas Morning with his "Big Teddy" from Uncle Grant!
We let him stay pretty naked for Christmas morning, as it was warm in LA - he was happy about that!
Snuggling with Mommy!

Staying warm!
There is no way I can post ALL the pictures, but I'll squeeze in what I can from the holidays.
Cameron is getting to be a big boy! He went to the pediatrician last week for his 4-month-shots. He weighs 15 lbs and 8.5 oz, and is 26 inches long. On January 31 and February 2, he cut his first and second teeth!!!! At 4 months and one week!



Cameron is getting to be a big boy! He went to the pediatrician last week for his 4-month-shots. He weighs 15 lbs and 8.5 oz, and is 26 inches long. On January 31 and February 2, he cut his first and second teeth!!!! At 4 months and one week!
Below: Sitting with "Aunt" Jamie
Getting some lovin' from Kim!
Above: Playing with Grandpa!
Hugs from Aunt Ashley

Hugs from Pops! (Cameron loves to steal his glasses)

Sitting with Marmee -- Cameron loved greeting her in the morning before she left for work :-)
Below: Visiting Great-Granddaddy!
Below: With GiGi on Christmas Day!

Hugs from Aunt Ashley
Hugs from Pops! (Cameron loves to steal his glasses)
Sitting with Marmee -- Cameron loved greeting her in the morning before she left for work :-)
Cameron got to meet his great grandparents - Clint's Nana and my Grand daddy. He also met his Aunt Ashley (thinks she's pretty) and Uncle Grant (thinks he's funny).
Below: Visiting Great-Granddaddy!
Below: 3 Generations!!
Above: Cameron with Daddy, Nana, GiGi & Aunt Blake
Also while we were in Louisiana, Cameron caught his first virus (brochiolitus), got his first ear infection and his first diaper rash! Not fun! I now know why it is no fun for anyone to have a sick kiddo.... or a sick kiddo on antibiotics!
Cameron also likes to "stand" or bear weight on his feet. Check out the "Superbaby" video below! He loves his "Bouncing Jumparoo Horse" that was a gift from Brad & Adriane (see video as well). He still enjoys playing on the floor, and now is starting to roll - as a mode of transportation. He still sometimes gets stuck!
We're now attempting to feed him some rice cereal, but he isn't so wild about it yet! We may need to wait a few weeks and try again.
Just what I've been waiting for! I couldn't wait to see Cameron in his Jumperoo...and he couldn't wait to jump. He is so precious and we miss him so much. Please keep adding the videos.
ReplyDeleteLove, Marmee and Pops
OMG, he has gotten so big and he's so happy, keep on posting the pics. He is growing like a weed. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteStacy Hunter
I can't believe it is already March and I did not see you one time while you were in town :( Obviously you look like you were kept quite busy with family. We missed you and wish we could have had a girl's night. Your little guy is getting soooo big and adorable!
ReplyDelete-Angie