Tuesday, December 16, 2008




I thought I'd add a few more pictures and one more video (an older one and a newer one) before we take off this week! Here are a few pics of Cameron watching football with us, and of him during "tummy time."






Cameron slept NINE hours straight last night, got up at 5:30 a.m. to eat, then slept until 8 -- so about ELEVEN HOURS! Man, if every night could be like that :-). Actually, if he only gets up just once, I'm a happy camper. His naps were a little scattered today (we had Baby & Me this morning) and he mainly napped in the car. He was SOOOOO CRANKY this evening and SCREAMED when he woke up from snoozing in his swing. I think I lost some hearing in my left ear. So we gave him a quick bath (yes, screamed through that even), fed him, and had him in bed before 7 p.m. So some nights aren't all that great! Haha. You take the good with the bad. Elke also whacked him in the face with her tail today, and I just don't think he got over it ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment